Studio Six the Salon & Spa is committed to safeguarding every aspect of our salon & spa visit with the highest standards in health and safety measures.
Your Spa & Salon Visit is a Special Time
Our salon and spa is committed to your safety with every service visit. We hold the highest standards in health and safety measures. Over the years, we have brought our clients a place that is sanitized and cleansed adhering to the highest standards. We continue to adhere to that commitment with every service we offer. You deserve the best!
The same resolute commitment to excellence we have with all our services is the same protocol we are guided by with our new comprehensive safety systems. We offer Extraordinary Standards in all our services along with the highest standards in safety and sanitization protocol throughout our whole salon.
CHECK-IN @ STUDIO SIX the SALON & SPA
What you will expect the check-in process to be.
When you come to check in, call from your car so you don’t have to wait outside.
We offer curbside pick-up.
We are doing social distancing of 6 feet space between customers.
COVID-19 Screening Process Upon Arrival
Again, call from your car when you arrive so you don’t have to wait outside.
Below are the Covid-19 questions for the check-in process.
- We make sure to ask you if you had any of the following conditions or symptoms?
- Diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 10 days?
- Fever of 100.4 or above within the past 72 hours?
- Any cough?
- Any shortness of breath or trouble breathing? *
- Any sore throat?
- Any runny/ stuffy nose? *
- Any shaking with chills?
- Any muscle aches?*
- New loss of taste or smell?
*Symptoms that are not related to an already existing condition.
BELOW ARE OTHER CONCERNS TO BE AWARE OF BEFORE COMING INTO SALON
- Have you had any possible close contact to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 or has symptoms of a respiratory illness? Close contact includes the following?
- Living in the same household as a sick person (with COVID-19 or undiagnosed symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath or new loss of taste or smell?)
- Caring for a sick person (with COVID-19 or undiagnosed symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath or new loss of taste or smell?)
- Being within 6 feet of a sick person (with COVID-19 or undiagnosed symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath or new loss of taste or smell?)
- Being in direct contact with secretions of a sick person (with COVID-19 or undiagnosed symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath or new loss of taste or smell?) (hugging, kissing, sharing utensils or being coughed on?)
If you have any of these symptoms, please call and reschedule your appointment before coming in.
PASSION- WE ARE THE SALON DESTINATION TO OUR GUESTS
WE ARE THE SALON COMPANY TO OUR ASSOCIATES
WE ARE THE SALON COMPANY TO OUR COMMUNITIES
PASSION-Love what you DO! _ I create exceptional experiences for associates and guests by proactively anticipating their needs and quickly resolving issues
RESPECT– Be an awesome Teammate! – I build transparent, trusting, collaborative relationships, through effective communication and team work.
INTERGRITY– DO THE RIGHT THING!- I MODEL THE PRIDE VALUES with professionalism, trust and respect
DEDICATION– KEEP LEARNING AND GROWING- I seek opportuinites for personal growth and development to improve effectiveness and achieve my career objectives
ENTHUSIASM– GIVE THE WOW FACTOR TO OTHERS- I create energy for associates and guests by focusing on their needs, keeping a positive attitude , and eagerly participating in all team events